Sunday, November 1, 2009

Merry Halloween!

Hihi! It's me Erica and I just wanted to say Merry Hallwoeen to everyone! A bit late, but oh well! Did everyone have fun trick-or-treating, because I know I did! You definatly know you're having fun when you're yelling, "Trick-or-Treat!", "Merry Halloween!", and "Happy Christmas!" in everyone's face when they come to the door. And I can't forget the "Thank you for donating to the save Count Olaf foundation!" everytime we walked away! Ahhhhhhh, good times. Especially considering I was an angel! I just can't wait for Halloween next year! In honor of the Halloween spirit still annoying me on November the first, here is a craft from a website I found through Google! I DO NOT OWN THIS CRAFT!!!!



YAY! I'll try and post again soon,
Erica!
"Shadows of a thousand years
rise again unseen, voices whisper
in the trees,
'Tonight is Halloween!'"

-Dexter Kozen

No comments:

Post a Comment